Friday, September 18, 2015

Third Man Records

Yesterday I took a trip to Nashville, Tennessee. I had fun shopping and eating, and while I do have a lot of photos from the trip, I want to focus on the main reason I had to go to Nashville. Third Man Records. Jack White's record store. I have been there twice now and of course I go to stock up on Jack White music. I could easily save time and money on gas by ordering from their website but it just isn't the same as getting out and finding good vinyl. 

Plus, you can find oldies that were recorded on Sun records there, and random assortments of artists who have recorded in the studio.  

Also, if you love Loretta Lynn, then you need to check this place out. Her and Jack White are big buddies. :) which makes me happy. 







I love following Thrid Man on Instagram and seeing all the fun stuff they truly have. If I lived in Nashville, this would probably be my second home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment