Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Bitter Sweet Devoations

I decided to challenge myself by turning my past relationship into a mixtape. It was much harder than I thought it would be, songs didn't just pop into my head like I thought they would. It was still a lot of fun. The hardest thing is to not repeat the same artist.
This would be fun to use with any life event or just see if you can put your life into a mixtape. Along with album art. 








1) Alone together- Daley
2)Magic Position- Patrick Wolf
3)No one's gonna love you-Band of Horses
4) Starlight-Muse
4)Can't Stand Me Now- The Libertines
5) One- U2
6)Heavy in Your Arms-Florence and the Machine
7)Everything Will Be Alright- The Killers
8)Gotta Have you-The Weepies
9) I see you, I see me- The Magic Numbers
10)Born to Die- Lana Del Rey
11)I Still Remember - Bloc Party
12) Simple kind of Life- No doubt





No comments:

Post a Comment