Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ever feel like?

I have been diving deep into a journey of self discovery. It's time to stop finding reasons to be sad and to see what the future will hold. I suffer from low self esteem and inner demons, and for once I feel like it's time to find reasons to love myself. Not even because I believe I need to since no one else will, but because I can not love myself, how would I ever be able to truly love someone else? 
I know it's difficult to see what others may see in yourself and even harder when it feels like the ones who love you are the ones that have issues with you. My best advice to anyone who can not see the best in themselves, is write it all down. The bad, the good, the times when you are unsure. It all adds up.  And slowly, over time, it will be easy to hold your head up high, and be happy. I know if I can do it, anyone can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment