Monday, September 7, 2015

Music Mondays.

I love listening to music. Even more so when it is on vinyl. I think it is a more interactive way to listen due to having to drop the needle and focus if you are going to find a song in the middle of one side. I can't just play records on here so I will post videos of songs I am currently listening to/in love with.






                                             Florence and the Machine- What kind of Man


    

The Killers- The World we Live In



   

U2- Love is Blindness



 

Jack White- Love is Blindness


I know it seems redundant to post the same song but I have a hard time deciding which is better, the original U2 or Jack White's, which appears on the Great Gatsby soundtrack.

*all videos found on youtube. I don't own any rights.


No comments:

Post a Comment