Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Simple D.I.Y headband

When ever I get bored I like to make things. Here lately, I'm more into simple quick crafts. Today, I made a simple headband with a foam star sticker and ribbon. 
I purchased foam star stickers at the dollar store to decorate candles and found some that were left over. 


First, I measured the ribbon to fit my head. I left enough to tie a bow at the bottom. 


35 inches was long enough to to comfortably tie a bow. 


I then decided where I wanted to place the star. Since, the back was sticky, I placed it on the ribbon. It didn't stick when I took off the ribbon so I had to mark where I wanted it to go. 



To finish, I sewed a few stitches to hold the star in place. 

And ta-da! A simple and cute headband! I also, glued a smaller star to a Bobby bin to create a tiny hair pin. 






I can't wait to wear this headband during the holidays. 













No comments:

Post a Comment