Monday, October 5, 2015

Movie Monday -- Ruby Sparks


Instead of music Monday, I'll be posting movie Monday. Maybe just for today, maybe I'll switch it up. I haven't decided. 
I recently watched Ruby Sparks. It was possibly one of the cutest movies I've seen in awhile. Calvin is a writer, who is experiencing writers block. His shrink gives him a writing assignment based on a dream he had about a girl. After writing about the girl for a few days he wakes to find her living in his home. Of course this is a freaky situation and after realizing she is a real person, he goes on to have a relationship with her. But since she is from his own mind, he quickly discoveres that he can control her by writing about her. 
A very good idea to explore for anyone who has ever wanted their partner to give them what they want, if you ask me. Things don't always work out even if you are in control. 











No comments:

Post a Comment