Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Beauty Routine

I like wearing make up just as much as the next person, but I'm starting to wonder if the foundation I put on is causing my complexion to look a little dirty. I don't mean the brand or kind I use, I mean foundation in general. I work in an environment where sometimes I sweat on my face more, touch my face with greasy hands, etc....and while those things alone may be causing my skin to look a "gross" I do not want to add to the problem.

So, my solution is to give up foundation, completely. It may seem like a pointless act but I strongly feel like this is a good idea. I will no longer be adding to my clogged pores, and I only have to worry about washing the everyday dirt from my face. I also, like the idea of having clean skin, instead of I'm trying to cover up every freckle, and imperfection that I have, look.
To begin this journey to clean skin, I am throwing away my foundations, and washing my face everyday.

Right now, I am using Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead cleanser but once I'm out of it, I will probably go back to using St. Ives Apricot Scrub.  I used it for the longest time and I think it works much better.  I think this will be a much better beauty routine for myself. I wont have to worry about falling sleep in my makeup or being too lazy to take it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment