Thursday, August 20, 2015

To begin again.

   I always have the idea that one day I will have a blog. One that will probably be just like all the other blogs that I read, one based on fashion, amazing photos to display all the awesome clothes I own, etc...it's a lot easier to dream of than doing it. Plus, when I feel like comparing my attempts to the blogs I love, mine is no where near the level of those. So, I want to try again, this time, to find my voice and to not try so hard to have something everyone else has.

    To start this out, I am a journalism major with no job from my degree. I have one attempt at a  job related to my degree, only to find that it was only good on paper. I have zero attempts at trying to find a new job and I am currently content with my fast food job.

    Of course that sounds like a terrible way to start a blog but lets be honest, I'm being real. I do not have an answer as to why I have given up a search for my dream job. Perhaps, I have just become lazy or I have no confidence in myself to land a job, and even start a career. Most would argue that I am wasting my degree and that I wasted four years of my life only to end up at the beginning. Maybe I am, or maybe I am just now taking the steps to begin a journey.  Either way, I'm ready to find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment