Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Oh, Wedenesday.

Maybe it just winter blues talking or maybe things have become too mundane for my taste.  Or maybe I am just out of the habit of everyday living. Feeling like you are in slow motion is never a good feeling, and I don't think I am moving at this point. A good recharge and a nice refresher is always welcome in my life, thus enter the color yellow. 
Yellow is my favorite color. The color of my happiness. If you ever read anything about yellow, you find that is to believed that it uplifts the spirit, helps create an enthusiasm for living and even helps bring on new ideas. How perfect for someone who feels stuck!










 So here is to adding small pops of yellow to my life and recharging!!



Dress- Rue 21
Cardigan- Modcloth
Fox belt- Modcloth
Birdcage ring - Florence and the Machine website
Purse- Vintage
Yellow Bow- American Appeal

No comments:

Post a Comment